>Take a look in the archives under fuel tanks, and then educate yourself by
>looking at my website for header tank info, Mark Langford's site for stub
>wing tanks, Mark Jones' and Larry Flesner's sites for wing tanks.
>Then go find yourself a good CFI, and pay him for an hour of his time, and
>have him teach you weight and balance.  That is the only safe way I know to
>build more than just a header tank setup...
>Colin Rainey

When looking at the different KR and their fuel setup, remember, each
one is different and will be different than the one you build.  Example,
while I have wing tanks only, my fuselage is stretched 24" and I'm
running an 0-200 on a HAPI VW mount  that is mounted on one inch
spacers on the firewall.  I think you get my point.

As Colin stated,  you really need to do the math on your own KR to
insure a flyable airplane.  Other KR's can give you a "ballpark"
idea as long as you know the details of each KR.

Larry Flesner