>I believe I smell a good idea brewing here. Anyone feel like
building a set of solid core stub and outer wings with the new airfoils? <

Several people have rumbled that they "might" do it, but I guess it's time
for somebody to actually do it.  I guess I'll plan on doing it, since it
needs to be done and it doesn't seem to be happening.  I'd like some new
wings for my next plane, and I'll be able to start on it now that N56ML is
"done enough to fly".  I'll start thinking about the exact configuration
(how to make this work with either "normal" or "bent-up" spars), etc.

Mark Langford, Huntsville, Alabama
see KR2S project N56ML at http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford
email to N56ML "at" hiwaay.net