I need some advice on the kr2s rudder post, it looks as though from the
plans the the section of the rudder post buried in the aft fuselage must be
tapered, as the top longerons are wider than the bottom longerons, but this
section must also be bevelled, how far up do you run the bevel? it looks as
though on the kr2, that there is no taper on the lower part of the rudder post?
I have searched the archives and not found anything useful and have found no
construction photos either of anything usefull, but I may have just been
looking in all the wrong places.

                                        Chris Johnston

                                            Richmond Australia