Chris:

There is a line that looks like a center-line that represents the location of
the bottom logeron that gets close to the side as you move toward the rudder
until it meets the inside of the lower logerons at the centerline of the rudder
post.  It is clear if you know drafting rules.

Am I correct Virgil?

Don