Chris:

I have looked at my plans and note what you say.  Onmine there is a line
thatis broken by short dashes that represents the bottom Longeraon of the side
that is directly above at the center-post location.  You will notice that this
line gets closer to the upper ongeron inthe plan view as it approaches the
rudder-post location.

Look closely at your plan to confirm this

Don