Netters,
        We have the Diehl fixed gear on N26LT, kept the go-kart brakes and
Azusa 5" wheels, changed to 11 X 4.00 X 5 tires for the main gear, kept the
3.40 x 3.00 x 5 for the nosewheel.  Questions now:

1.      In our case the oil cooler for our 1835 VW engine will need to be
moved because the nosegear bracket interfered.  I think I've seen that a
number of you put the oil cooler on top, is that right?  Advantages and
disadvantages?

2.      I'm not happy with lack of mixture control on Posa carb.  Are those
of you with a Zenith 1821 (Great Plains) happy with that carb?

3.      Anyone have a survey of how many KRs fly with transponders?  Popular
or unpopular piece of equipment?

4.      Anyone extremely opinionated about their choice of ELT?  Looks like
either AmeriKing AK-450, or ACK Model E-01.

5.      How many of you fly with just a handheld radio (and intercom,
headset adapter, PTT switch, etc.) and are happy with that choice?  Sure
looks cheaper than installing real radios . . .

Thanks,
Rich Meyer
Millersburg IN
Cptcsd at Npcc dot net