Martindale Family wrote:

>Hi Bill,
>
>Please elaborate on the Aerospace Department's conclusions.
>
>Seems to me a pitch up would occur in these circumstances only if the
>aircraft had its weight behind the CoG and that component is in excess of
>the lift available from the tailplane under forward stick. Obviously I'm
>missing something here and why isn't it reported from other Diehl wings
>currently flying. I agree, whatever it is it is potentially dangerous.
>Critically, does the nose actually drop at the stall itself after the pitch
>up immediately prior it?
>
>Cheers John
>
>John Martindale
>29 Jane Circuit
>TOORMINA NSW 2452
>AUSTRALIA
>
>ph: 61 2 66584767
>email:  johnja...@optusnet.com.au
>website: www.members.optusnet.com.au/johnjanet/Martindale.htm

The horiz. Stab. Langford has on his KR incorporates all of the
modifications you have described short of the Armorall dispenser.  His
plane just keeps adding up flying hours.  Don't know if it is proving
anything but it seems to be well mannered.  He has engineering drawings
for all of the airfoils used on his plane.

Steve Eberhart