Bill:

This now has peaked my interest because Itook over a KR2 project that has KR2s
length wings but still has the KR2 length.  Do you have any thoughts on this
issue based on your experience?  Do you have an E-mail address for Dr. Bennett
or any writings or publication referances that I can look at?

Don Lively
Burlington, IA 52601