I am on the scrounge for parts, I need some undercarriage fittings, the
Diehl ones for fitting to the spars, if anyone has an old or disused set I
would be interested, is the length of the kr2 gear legs the same as the length
of the kr2s, and can you make the legs from Aluminium, failing all that, it
might be safer just to buy the complete Diehl gear set and be done with it, and
yes, I have been very bad in that I have not checked the archives on this.
    I am also wanting wing attachment fittings, I would think it would be
pretty easy to make thses at home, send a cad file to the CNC water jet guy and
have them cut out, I am told they can do them here to +/- 2 thou, will the bolt
holes need reaming? and what s the best way to do this, fit them in a jig and
do them all in one or do them individually????? Any advice greatly appreciated,
and yes, again, I have not checked the archives.

                                Chris Johnston

                                North Richmond

                                Australia