Ok, Guys another pep talk. turn off the computer, forget the cad drawing
and get out there and make some parts today. This KR with the corvair has
got to be the most fun you can have with your clothes on. (I'll verify
that statement by flying naked this evening) Ken Jones and I meet at KWAY
in southwestern PA. this morning for breakfast. The breakfast was nothing
to write home about but meeting another friend for some flying and
talking flying was a thrill. I had a little over 3 1/2 hours this
morning. Few over 500 miles round trip on just under 20 gallons of fuel.
With the tail wind coming home I saw ground speeds over 215 mph. I
started my decent from 9500 ft from 50 miles from home. Having some time
to actually cruise in a straight line gave me time to sharpen my sloppy
flying skills. I managed to stay within 50ft of my altitude and 5 deg
either side of course. (That's really good for me) Worked with the radio,
followed charts and gps. All around practiced cockpit management.
        What a great day!!!
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, PA.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com