Man  Guys,
        Addiction is a terrible thing. After a 3 hour trip this morning I
just  had to stop on the way home from work and do some more. Another 1.2
hours and 7 more landings and a couple airports. The KR seemed like it
was stuck on rails tonight. The pattern work was identical each time
around and after more than 180 landings I am starting to feel pretty
comfortable in wind and cross wind. I can now get it down with barely a
chirp out of the tires and not let the training wheel touch until the
speed is all gone. I even managed to watch the airspeed indicator all the
way through a couple of the landings and the touch down was consistently
50 mph indicated  and the nose not dropping in until it was around 35 mph
indicated. I start to round out for the flare at 63 mph indicated. For
the record my airspeed has proven out through many different checks to be
extremely accurate.
        Having way to much fun in PA.
Joe Horton, Coopersburg, Pa.
joe.kr2s.buil...@juno.com