Dan:

My new motor mount is a "Great Plains 5 Pt." that uses 5/8" .040 wall tubing so
it will use (1) AN8 of approriate length to secure it to the wall.  The question
I have is what is used on the interior firewall side, Larger washers for wood,
aluminum plates, Reg. AM washers or what?  Then do we use stop nuts or Castle
nuts with cotter pins?

Don