Hello everyone, I just want to say hi since I'm new on the block.  I received
my plan from Jeanet Rand on 4/26/06  and am now the proud owner of serial no.
KR-2 #9857 Master File Book No. 83.
  I have 2 questions right off:
  Q1. What is the master file book?  I remember one member who purchased his
plan way back, like in the 80's, has a higher master file book#.  Did I get an
outdated plan??
  Q2. If I epoxy 2 pieces of equal-length 4130 strips one exactly on top of the
other, is the strength doubled or bettered?  eg. 2 pieces of  0.125 in x 1.5 in
x 7.5 in  of 4130 strips = 1 piece of  0.25 in x 1.5 in x 7.5 in  of 4130
strips?

  Thanks for your input.

  Noel Bong
  noel_gene...@yahoo.com