Dist:

I plan on taking the E-mails RE Barry's incident to our monthly EAA meating as a
"Lessons Learned" distribution.  I will be stripping E-mail addresses and all
last names in respect for privacy but feel the post mortum of  how the events
came to past may bring attention to importent issues and prevent or help prevent
the problem from happening to someone else.  I know most of us are aware of the
importence of  avoiding fuel system contamination and that things like this
could happen to any of  us and if  even one incedent is prevented it will be
well worth it.

Don Lively
Burlington IA 52601