Sorry all, I posted this several days ago but only sent it to one person
when I meant to send it to the whole group.

The problem was a fuel blockage in the boost/primer pump. My son and I were
catching all the fuel as we tried to find were and what was the blockage.

But it took so much effort to blow it back out of the primer pump that it
ricochet out of the container and we lost it.
(tips: clean floor before trying to find foreign objects in case you drop it
and use a loose rage to try and catch them to stop ricochet)

After removal of the blockage all

The blockage hade to come from the line from the tank to fire wall which was
done by the previous builder.
1. There is a finger filter in the tank and the top of it looks to be sealed
with silicone.
2. The fittings are glassed into the tank.
Therefore I believe my blockage to be a bit of silicone that broke off or a
bit of resin in side the fitting/line that came loose.

I'll remove/ cut my line at the tank (leaving enough to join to) and clean
out the line with a dremelle small wire buff bit.

Also I will put a water/dirt separator before the primer pump.

Maybe even replace the fuel line with a larger diameter.

The pump will also be replaced in case it was the problem or was damaged
while removing the the blockage.
(one if it's valves sticking, which I may have destroyed when blowing
backwards through it)

I consider the engine failure to be my fault as I did not check the fuel
system thougherly enough (though I did get 92.9 hours up while using it) and
my fuel system should have had a gascolator before the pump.

This group is great, All the emails back and forth have made me think of all
the possible problems and I can now sleep at night.
Thanks everyone for contributing and for the support. (I received many
emails off net, to many to answer them all and still do my work :-)

regards

Barry Kruyssen
Cairns, Australia
k...@bigpond.com