SO, how many are going to fly their KR to Oshkosh? Let me know and I
will see what I can do to get us a designated row.

END

The EAA contacted Richard Shirley and asked him to bring his KR-1.  Rich
asked if they helped with gas or anything.  He was told all they would
give him is a parking place...

Steve Glover
KR-2 N902G
AJO, Ca
<kr...@cox.net>

PS - The guy who bought my KR says again) he needs to sell because he
lost his hangar space and is having a problem getting out here to pick
it up. If anyone is interested in 902G, let me know. I have the EZ is
pretty close to flying so I now need the space in my hangar.