Dan Freeman wrote ...If Rand Robbinson no longer respondes to orders to
purchase plans or parts as some are suggesting...,

I spoke with Jeannette Rand at the gathering regarding potential
customers not being able to get in touch with her.  She said, "I put
four or five sets of plans in the mail every week.  Most of them are for
KR-1.  I sell more of these now than the KR-2S."  I asked about
returning telephone calls.  She said, "I cannot afford the long distance
telephone bills with this kind of business.  I have a fax for orders."
During our conversation standing out on the ramp, she asked me how I got
my KR-2 plans.  I said, "I sent you a letter with my check and a few
weeks later the postman delivered my plans."  "There, she said, now how
hard was that?"

Sid Wood

Tri-gear KR-2 N6242

Mechanicsville, MD USA