Ah,

I see in mails I read after sending below, you have a blowing inlet valve.

Depending on how open it sticks, it can have dramatic impact, as far more
exhaust will get blown back into the intake tract - the burnt gas volume
is several times the volume of the original charge ( hot gases expand
directly proportional to temp in degrees absolute so if burnt gas temp is
800c, volume is (800+273)/293). This dead gas will then get sucked into
other cylinders. I guess on a flat 6 you would probably end up with the
whole bank continually re-using this burnt gas.

I would expect the engine would idle fine, and would only start to show
problems as you bring up the power.

The most common way to get a stuck inlet valve is injested crud from
unfiltered air. Usually ehaust valves stick cos of damage caused by weak
mixture and/or burning oil

Pete