Hi Guys,
I am a new member of Krnet and the proud new owner of a much modified Kr2
Built and based here in the U.K. since 1992 see pic @ www.g-info.co.uk and
type in the uk registration G-BTGD.
It is quite different from all the pics I have found on the net including
Spanish S.American and Australian registered Kr"s.( I havn't flown it yet!)
I am looking for some advice as I need to source a new prop?anyone
reccommend whats a good all rounder for relatively shortfield use
(say450-650mtrs) grass field.
The aircraft is fitted with a 1915cc  Revmaster V.W. currently turning a 52"
X 45"pitch wooden prop!
This aircraft in the U.K. is permitted a max take off weight of 900lbs.
Kind regards and respect to all who use this forum.
Mark Gorlov
whiskybrav...@hotmail.com

Find Singles In Your Area Now With Match.com! msnuk.match.com