Hi,

After seeing Mark Gorlov's question. I got thinking about my prop, and
I got talking to a colleague at work who flies G-UTSI . He has a Warp
drive ground abjustable prop - which the UK PFA have approved.

Have any of you guys got experience with these props ? I would like to
get a wider view before I go buying one.

Can they be hand swung.

They seem very good value, a british wooden 2 blade prop will generally
cost around 300 GBP - which at the current exch rate is almost $600, so
the warpdrive - with all the benefits of close tolerance manufacture
plus adjustability looks like it could give me improved performance. The
warpdrive comes out at less than $500 delivered.

What do you guys think ?

Pete