Web Page: www.jrl-engineering.com

From: tinya...@aol.com
Date:  Thu, 21 Dec 2006 16:14:19 -0500

I think the advantage of Nikasil cylinders is they are cheap.  Not for
Corvairs/VWs it seems, but in model airplane engines it is the cheapest engine
you can buy.  They are often considered throw away engines.  Nikasil cylinders
can't be bored so they are a lot like Chromed aluminum cylinders.

Kevin.