From: krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net
[mailto:krnet-bounces+brian.kraut=engalt....@mylist.net]On Behalf Of
Mark Jones
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2007 7:34 PM
To: KRnet; Pete Diffey
Subject: Re: KR> Flight report

Today, I was just tooling around at 2900. Wide open rpm was hovering between
3350 and 3400 but I did not stay there long enough to get the speed up. I
did not want to push the engine just yet after doing all that work on it. I
guess I am slowly building my faith back up. Here are the specs I recorded
on my voice recorder while I was flying level at 6000'.
Altitude: 6000'
Altimeter: 30.06
Oil Temp 195
RPM: 2900