Anyone have a recommendation for a Bluetooth GPS receiver?  There's quite
a few to choose from, WAAS enabled with 20-satellite chips.  I'm
wondering if anyone has had experience with any of them.

Second question:

I've got some exhaust pipes which stick way down below the cowl, not only
producing drag but I'm sure also stressing the exhaust mountings.  I'm
going to cut them off and rather than just making the standard chop as if
cutting off a piece of pipe with a tube cutter, I'm thinking of making a
cut which would help with sucking the gases out.  Looking through the
pictures of KR's and other airplanes, there seems to be no common
standard.  Most are just cut off with a tube type cut.  Others are cut
with both a forward slant and a backward slant.  Mine hang down at about
a 45 degree angle.  I couldn't find any references to exhaust tip cuts in
the archives.  What's the wisdom on this matter, please.

Mike