Hey Jonesy,

At least when I fly backward, it's on purpose :)  I mount the receiver on
top of the headrest and it just looks ugly.  Now in the KR, it was actually
IN the cockpit area and too much of a hassle.  I already had the plug in for
the phone and the IPOD and the com and the GPS and the....

Say, shouldn't you be working instead of harassing us bums.  Wow, it's such
a WARM day today, I think I may have to go fly for awhile.

Steve Glover

Long-EZ N2121U

Former KR-2 N902G

Prototyping Aero "G"  Nirvana