Hello to all, I have been wondering if I could use my ham station
as my radio It will cover the VHF band quite well as well as some fun on the
side. It might be a little large and over kill but it could work I thing.
Has anyone done this sort of thing or is everyone just sticking with pure
Aircraft radios and nothing else?
          As for my guages I think im going to take Mark Langfords advice
and buy all new. The industry is moving so fast that what is new today is
outdated six months from now and much cheeper too. So I have decided to do
the instrument panel last. Any thought's from the group would be great and
thanks for your replies:) Eric Kelsheimer