Amen! Richard.

Bill Weir
----- Original Message -----
From: "Richard Hasbrook" <has...@mncable.net>
To: "KRnet" <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 12:33 PM
Subject: Re: KR> KR Gathering location, 2010

With respect for the KRNet group as a whole, I will keep this as short
as possible and NOT state my full feelings. When I offered to Host in
Northern Minnesota, there was NO limits as to what part of the country
you had to be in. (There were NO boundaries given) Same Goes for the NW,
E, and NE Coasts!! You requested information on who would be interested
in Hosting, and many of us answered that request. Now all of the sudden,
there is post after post of _itching and complaining about those
Locations that have been offered.

You have to realize there would be a LOT of leg work and calls to be
made by the person Hosting to make arrangements. To get the Grilles
around, and set aside a meeting place. To get local people to be drivers
for those who would like to go see some local sites, and transportation
to the convention site. Much time could be spent in the prep for such an
event. Yet... ALL we see is Complaining about Locations, and NOT ONE....
Thanks Guys for the Offer... It will be taken into consideration!!!

Well, Remove Northern Minnesota from the list. I do not believe I would
want to put that effort out for those who have commented.
Good Luck,

Dick
Salol, MN