If you're talking about going on the weekend that they are also having the
big Flyin, I'm not sure that's a great idea.  First off, witnesses.  Then
there's the diluted crowd of folks who we'll spend our time talking to,
rather than to each other or new/other builders, and then there's the air
traffic.  I know once I fly into OSH or SNF, I'm happy I made it in one
piece and call it good until I fly out early in the morning on departure
day.  Arlington's probably not nearly that bad, but I wouldn't feel like it
was really a "KR Gathering" if there were several thousand other planes
hoards of people there.

But let me get this straight now...every suggestion so far has been along
the extreme perimeter of the country...west, northwest, north, northeast,
far east.  All we're missing is the tip of Florida.

So I guess I'll give up at this point, and see y'all at MVN in 2010.  I'll
just be content to talk Joe Horton into meeting me at various places, and
visiting folks like Dan Heath or John Backer...

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com