I am not sure what the situation is with Bill Clapp and some other members
of the KR2 net group. It is not nice to see everybody having a go at him
every time he makes a posting. I drove almost 2000km to meet him and his dad
when they passed trough South Africa and I am sure I am not such a bad judge
of character. All the KR2 pilots here, who met him, liked him and his dad.

I have been flying my KR2 with a small leak in the header tank for some time
now. It was only leaking when I filled up over 40 liters. After I read this
tragic story I went and took the plane apart to remove the tank. I am now in
the process of sealing the whole tank over with Pratley Steel (Epoxy Glue)
as I am not sure where the AVGAS is coming from.