This IS meant as a Sarcastic Remark.... Why you Say..? Because they have
blamed it on Being a first time Pilot, his electrical wiring ability,
and Smoking. Why would they not try to put the blame off on a new company?
        I find it amazing that groups have to look for anything other
than a Large Error on the part of the Pilot. If he was smoking, it was
Pilot Error. If it was a New engine, It was still pilot error, Because
he was responsible for it to be in shape, BEFORE making that flight.
Whoever... made the first post that Willie is refering to, has not now
caused a LOT of doubt in Bill's ability as a new company, but quite
possibly hurt future business. After meeting this Gent at Osh 2007, and
grilling/listening to him for over 3 hours... I cannot imagine pour
quality work. My point.... THINK BEFORE YOU POST..

For those who have questioned the whereabouts of the Dreaded LSA KR
Site, I will post it below. Although I do not want to promote it here, I
also know this group does not like to talk LSA, so I feel I may be doing
you somewhat of a service.

Take care, and sorry about rattling off again...

Dick
Salol, MN