So was throwing the pilot under the bus for his electrical wiring when the
facts had not been released...

Whatever the outcome of the investigation is, I think the speculation is
more damaging, especially to one's family if they happen to monitor the KR
net as opposed to saying something like, "that is terrible, I hope it wasn't
something the builder pilot did".  That is a little less accusatory of the
builder pilot, at least until the facts are out.  This stuff can happen to
anybody.  How would you want people talking about you in that case?

Steve Glover
Long-EZ N2121U
Former KR-2 N902G
Corona, CA