> "It is really too bad that you feel the need to get on a public forum
and bitch about such a great aviation event"

If you didn't like what Lee had to say, why did you re-post the whole
thing?

I didn't understand some of Lee's post but I got the general idea and I'm
in complete agreement that EAA as an organization are the greediest bunch
of b******** I've ever come across since I left Africa.  They'd charge
for the air you breathe there if they could.   After my last Oshkosh
experience I too have not re-newed my membership and never intend to
unless I someday decide to attend Oshkosh again and have to to get in the
gate.  It is a great show.

As for T-shirts.  If you go into town and hit the Wal-Mart, you'll find
some very nice ones, (with pockets even!) for ten bucks.  I'm not
kidding.  They have some great graphics on the back and on the pocket it
says "Oshkosh Fly-In with the year.  I bought six or seven of them and
gave them away as gifts when I got home.  I wouldn't be surprised if EAA
hasn't pressured Wal-Mart to stop selling them since it cuts into EAA's
profits, but hopefully Wal-Mart told 'em to f*** off.  Those were my last
words to EAA when I left.

Mike

Need cash? Click to get a cash advance.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/BLSrjpTFRKBbvK0oGkOa4F6Yw52dhpjIzzEG1rzNN7Px52EkdRWq5e9T8Fi/