I have never been to Oshkosh but I do intend to go some day/year. I have been
to Sun-N-Fun several times and will continue to go, maybe not every year but I
will return because aviation, to me, is much more than just a KR. 2009 will be
my 10th year coming to the KR gathering. My KR is not y et flying and I have to
say I learn something new each time I go to the gathering. The first few years
was to learn about KR but now it is more people and the friends I have made
over the years that continues to draw me to the gathering. The KR is a
wonderful airplane but the people who build and fly the KR are great people and
fun to be around.

Jack Cooper