Well now that I am this close to finishing my PPL, it will soon be time
to get working on N1333A. She already has an 1835 VW with a POSA carb on
her, but my EAA tech advisor has encouraged me to look into a float bowl
carb, for various reasons. Great Plains has the 1821 updraft carb and I
have a lot of respect for Steve Bennett's work with the VW based
engine.  Any more info that anyone wants to offer on the fuel system?
The floors open, and I will be using all of this to make my decision
soon. Assuming I pass my PPL the 1st time, the VW case will be getting
split open by mid June.

Glenn Martin
KR2 N1333A
13238 Hudson-Krohn Rd