From: krnet-boun...@mylist.net [mailto:krnet-boun...@mylist.net] On Behalf
Of Mark Langford
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2010 11:16 PM
To: KRnet
Cc: Corvair engines for homebuilt aircraft
Subject: KR> KR Forum at OSH

KRNetHeads,

The Forum schedule for OSHkosh just came out, and the KR Builders and Pilots
Forum will be at the usual time and place, 1:00-2:15 on Monday the July 26th
at the GAMA Pavilion number 2 in the Forum Area.  No immediate plans
yet...just stand up there and rant about KRs and answer questions 'til the
time runs out, unless somebody comes up with a better idea (and I can be
convinced of that).  After we get thrown out at 2:15 we usually stand
outside the pavilion and have a meet 'n' greet sort of thing, and this year
I'm hoping Phil Matheson and some of the other Aussie builders/pilots will
show up in time to make the forum. It'd be nice to have a night time
get-together either the night before or the night after the forum.

On another subject entirely. I posted another cloud picture at the top of
http://home.hiwaay.net/~langford/sunsets/ a few minutes ago.  It ain't bad
for a bunch of moisture floating around in formation...

Mark Langford
N56ML "at" hiwaay.net
website at http://www.N56ML.com