 From: Mark Langford <m...@n56ml.com>
To: KRnet <kr...@mylist.net>
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2012 8:27 AM
Subject: KR> KR forum at OSH

KRNetHeads,

I'm a little late announcing this, given that it's only a little more than a
week away, but the KR Building and Flying Forum will be at the usual time and
place, Monday August 23rd from 1:00PM to 2:15 at the 02 "GAMA K09" pavilion in
the forum area.  I had a request for someone to video it, so feel free to
volunteer and let the list know so five people won't have to lug video cameras.
 Although I haven't started it yet, I'll attempt to whip up some kind of
presentation for the 40 anniversary of the KR aircraft series.  Ideas or
outright assistance would be welcome...

Mark Langford
ML at N56ML.com
website at http://www.N56ML.com