Hi Phil.

With my Zenith canopy I used the epoxy resin, some flox and carbon fiber.  I
scuffed a 1" band on both sides of the edges and drilled holes at regular
intervals which were used to clamp the canopy into position while everything
dried.

http://www.kr-2s.com/images/gappage_600.jpg

I applied "dobs" of flox on the inside edges and then wiped away excess
which "oozed out" when the canopy was finally clamped and allowed to dry.

http://www.kr-2s.com/images/semicircle_600.jpg

When dried, I filled in the drilled holes with flox and then a thin layer of
flox was applied to the outside 1" edge and a strip of carbon fiber laid
over this.

http://www.kr-2s.com/images/yellowtape_600.jpg

The canopy is essentially held in place in a flox / carbon fibre channel.

All the best mate.
--
Darren Crompton
AUSTRALIA