Naw, this is what occurs when you take a Ciallis or Viagara,... has nothing
to do with KRs or piloting. Of course we could call it a flight of sorts.
-----Original Message-----
From: Dow, Carl E
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2012 6:39 PM
To: KRnet
Subject: RE: KR> Re: android EFIS system

Upon reading this my neural network's axon bulbs immediately starting
secreting neurotransmitters at an unprecedented rate, due to the fact that
my blood NaCa2+ were in complete homeostatasis which essentially ended up
being an action of a negative feedback system.  So as soon as the NaCa2+ got
through to the extensors and flexors of all ten phalanges of my most distal
appendicular osseus matter of my superior appendages.  They (NaCa2's)
immediately diffused through the simple squamous epithelium in the
capillaries proximal to all the implicated sarcomeres of the obviously
appropriate myofibrils hence the actin filaments attracted the myosin heads
on all of the sarcomere's mysoin filaments of my hand's extensors and
flexors (I'll spare you the details) resulting in isotonic contractions in
complete control by my neural system which resulted in this e-mail.