A short video on youtube by someone that didn't even know how to work the unit and the manual together helped me determine that the operation of the MGL E1 will not allow me to display the info I had hoped for.  I had hoped it would display 4 channels at once with either CHT "or" EGT and at minimum I could have one or the other constantly displayed.  This appears to not be the case so the unit will remain in the box unless someone has a use for it at a very reasonable price.

Larry Flesner