On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 09:25:33 AM PDT, Craig Williams
<cr...@kr2seafury.com> wrote:

 I was using Marks example of 15-30% of MAC.  This looks to already have the
AFT 2" removed from the calculation so with MAC being 42.66 it calculated out
to 6.4-12.8" aft of the LE.

Craig

***********************
Not necessarily a bad thing, depending.  See how it feels in the air before you
start tearing things apart.  An aft CG unloads the tail and reduces drag,
increases speed and range.  Also increases sensitivity on the stick and (they
say) increases stall speed a tad - this feature can cause unexpected and sudden
breaks but it you keep a margin of speed as you get a feel for the plane, you
may find that you like your aft CG.  I'm always flying with an aft CG since
I've usually got the baggage area loaded with tools and travel stuff, computer,
clothes, etc.  It's never been a problem and actually helps with making a
three-pointer landing if winds are calm or straight against you.
This "aft CG" question can be a force for good or evil.  Take it up and see how
it flies before you make any drastic decisions.  You may like it just fine.  If
built correctly, the KR wing is very forgiving.

Mike StirewaltKSEE