By the way John, I forgot to add that, in my eyes you are such one of a
kind aviator who can use or reuse just about anything on your beautiful
KR2, or altering anything you can lay your hands on, let alone to use some
used hydraulic fluid ...! Am I correct?!

My other question here is for Luis, and I thought he might have been flying
his newly finished & certified KR2S quietly since September, as I haven't
seen him showing up here in Houston yet with his bird so far...?!

Cheers!

Dr. Hsu