Automotive brake fluid is a form of liquid plastic and also has alcohol in it
to keep any water that might find its way into the system from freezing.  That
is what we were taught in tech school.  I have stored unused brake fluid (in
the steel container purchased from the store) and it went dark.  I have never
had that problem now that it is sold in plastic containers.  I bleed the brakes
to purge the old fluid out every two years in my vehicles.  I have worked on
cars that had fluid as thick as syrup (but it was not dark).  The lady drove
through an intersection trying to stop.  I value my life and the lives of my
family so I don’t let brake fluid get old.  So tell me that there is a
difference between brake fluid used in a car and a plane.!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone