Hi,

I've been playing with VMGL and got it to work on KVM using two of the
three suggested setups 1) X forwarding and 2) VNC.  However, with SDL it
doesn't work yet.  This will require patching KVM/Qemu's SDL viewer.

Also, I haven't been able to get virtio networking going which is
necessary as the network is the bottleneck to getting better performance.

I've installed 2.6.25-rc2, and have the nic model set as virtio and its
using a tap interface.  I can load the virto_pci and virtio_net modules.
  But I can't bring the interface up.  Is there any other configuration
in the guest that is necessary?

Host and guest are both 64-bit Scientific Linux 5.0.

Thanks,
Cam

If anyone has questions about getting VMGL to work feel free to ask.