v2:
 - Reimplement 2/5 to remove more cruft

v1:

Now that we've got PCI capabilities cleaned up and device assignment
using them, we can add more capabilities to be guest visible.  This
adds minimal PCI Express, PCI-X, and Power Management, along with
direct passthrough Vital Product Data and Vendor Specific capabilities.
With this, devices like tg3, bnx2, vxge, and potentially quite a few
others that didn't work previously should be happier.  Thanks,

Alex
---

Alex Williamson (5):
      device-assignment: pass through and stub more PCI caps
      device-assignment: Error checking when adding capabilities
      pci: Error on PCI capability collisions
      pci: Remove PCI_CAPABILITY_CONFIG_*
      device-assignment: Fix off-by-one in header check

 hw/pci.c               |   14 ++
 hw/pci.h               |    5 -