On 12/06/2010 06:21 PM, Alex Williamson wrote:
v2:
  - Reimplement 2/5 to remove more cruft

v1:

Now that we've got PCI capabilities cleaned up and device assignment
using them, we can add more capabilities to be guest visible.  This
adds minimal PCI Express, PCI-X, and Power Management, along with
direct passthrough Vital Product Data and Vendor Specific capabilities.
With this, devices like tg3, bnx2, vxge, and potentially quite a few
others that didn't work previously should be happier.  Thanks,

Applied, thanks.  EFAULT is not the best error return, though.