This may be totally naive but Mozilla has this (or at least was testing it) an in-browser translation tool, was it SUMO or something? Anyway, would that be feasible?

Second thought, which pinged off the first one... have we ever considered turning (part of) LO into a Google Docs like online suite?

Both are problably unworkable but I'll float them anyway as I'm not a developer and can't tell :)

Michael

22/10/2011 11:38, sgrìobh Andras Timar:
I have no idea how to extract this information from the source code.

Key IDs help a bit I think, at least you know what to modify in Pootle
when you see it on the UI. By the way, it is not a disaster when there
are duplicated shortcuts in a menu or in a dialog.