On 01/12/2012 07:13 PM, Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi,

In order to get rid of the annoying "accept every input as date that
might resemble some date in almost any locale" behavior I recently
implemented locale dependent date acceptance patterns that need to
be matched for date input, for full details see
http://erack.org/blog/archives/8-LibreOffice-date-acceptance-patterns.html

 If in your locale input of incomplete/abbreviated dates shall be
allowed, this will need a<DateAcceptancePattern>  element be added
to locale data, for example in en-US it's "M/D" and in de-DE it's
"D.M." (both already in).

Just mail me the pattern(s) for your locale, I'll add it then.

Thanks Eike

Hi Eike,

I just noticed that locale data apart from Date Patterns also needs to
be updated for the language (Gujarati - gu_IN) I co-ordinate. Will it be
possible for you to update everything together? I can pass the updated
gu_IN.xml file.

Thanks!
--
Regards,