Hi Olivier,

On Mon, Dec 3, 2012 at 8:39 PM, Olivier Hallot
<olivier.hal...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
> Em 03-12-2012 17:31, Andras Timar escreveu:
>> LibreLogo is no more an extension, it is a Writer toolbar, normal code.
>> It is possible to move it into a separate po file. Should I do that?
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Andras
>

> Yes please. Is it going to be an option at install time?

OK, I'll separate it today. I'll migrate translations in Pootle, so
nobody will loose his/her work.
LibreLogo is not optional. It is a small Python script (1400 lines)
and a toolbar. It does not have any other dependency, than Python,
which built-in anyway. The toolbar is hidden by default.

Best regards,
Andras