Hi Yaron and good morning to everyone!
Just let me express my appreciation about this idea!
I am also an enthusiastic translator in my mother tongue (Greek), but as
I am not a really  tech-savvy person, so ...
I quickly get tired and annoyed with the intense and continuous effort I
have to commit, in order to avoid messing up with those tags...
It would be a real blessing for all volunteers like myself, to be
liberated from this business.
If this "regex" thingy can give us a hand, then kudos!

Constantine