Hello @ll,
I am not sure, if someone else has reported it the last days (sorry,
I lost track, when what was reported the last days ... :( ), but at

<quote>
File:

starmath/source.po
Context:
commands.src RID_LIM_FROMX_HELP string.text
Comment:

qoyMy
</quote>

(or
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/de/libo_ui/translate.html#filter=incomplete&unit=48737240)

I found the words

<quote>
Lime Subscript Bottom
</quote>

. Is it really "Lime"? A short search in the web seems to indicate,
that this would be a sort of stone, tree etc. The mathematical term
seems to be "Limit" (though I found "Limes" as well, so I am not
completely sure here, sorry ... :( ). Could someone explain it to me
(and then it would be nice, if – given that it is an error – this
could be fixed in the English text :) ), what is used in English?
TIA
Thomas.

--
Why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral? It is
because we are not the person involved.