12.12.2014 u 16:00, Sérgio Marques je napisao/la:
Because you should be against something upfront. If it doesn't affect your
current workflow, why do you care?

I care because I still didn´t understood how the merge between branches
will be. So, for that reason, I´m still unsure if it will affect my work or
not.

As I understood it, you will have option to use it or not use it.

Oh, that was meant to be "Because you shouldn't..." :)
Anyway, I think they will take your concerns into account when they decide to implement master branch on pootle.

Mihovil